High Pressure Ball Valves Distributors
Offering the widest range of high-pressure ball valves to our customers, SWPC Fluid Solutions is an innovative leader in fluid system control products. We carry the most prominent brands used in the industry today including Hy-Lok, Balon, Quadrant, Apollo, SVF, Sharpe, WKM, and others.
Some of the various seat materials available are PTFE, PCTFE, PEEK, UHMWPE, PVDF, and other seat options. Some of the valves are capable of pressure ratings up to 10,000 psi. We offer NPT ends, flange ends, tube fitting ends, and socket or butt weld ends depending on your application.
Needle, Gate, & Globe Valves
At SWPC Fluid Solutions, we only offer the finest quality industrial hydraulic and fluid system control products to our customers nationwide.
From 1/8" end connections with tube fitting or NPT ends all the way up to 48" flange ends depending upon your application.
We've selected needle valves from Hy-Lok, Balon, Anderson Greenwood, Sharpe, and others due to their highly secure, leak-free, and rugged designs.
- Our Hy-Lok needle valves offer pressure ratings up to 10,000 psi and operate under 1,200 °F temperatures.
- They feature male/female NPT, Hy-Lok, and ISO end connection options with sizes ranging from 1/8" to 1".
We also sell carbon and stainless steel needle valves by Balon.
- Balon uses superior domestic raw materials and manufactured its products in-house to ensure superior quality.
- Balon’s Resilient Seated and Metal Seated needle valves are designed to handle pressures up to 10,000 psi.
- Balon has secured its reputation as one of the most innovative manufactures of ball, check, and needle valves worldwide.
- Our line of H5 Mini valves offer interchangeable hard or soft valve seating without changing the bonnet assembly or removing the valve from a current installation.
- The H5 prevents lubricant washout, thread corrosion, and keeps solids from entering the thread area to prevent contamination.
As a leading supplier of innovative needle valves, we provide extensive support, product expertise, and low-cost options for the most demanding fluid processing