Ogontz Industrial Valves
At SWPC Fluid Solutions, we offer a select group of high-quality fluid system control products from well-known manufacturers. That’s why we partner with Ogontz Corporation to provide a full line of steam traps and industrial valves to our customers. As the exclusive distributor for Ogontz products in Texas, we are proud to offer a product that is known for trouble-free operation and low maintenance.
For steam traps, we carry the Ogontz CTV Trap, the Thermodynamic Disc Trap (TD), and the OPT Pinch trap.
- Ogontz CTV Traps are optimized for lighter loads and offer a liquid seal capable of increasing savings through the use of heat found in the high-temperature condensate.
- The all stainless steel TD traps reduce live stream loss with capacities over 2,900 lbs. per hour.
- Finally, the OPT Trap is a self-draining, automated air-venting trap capable of handling dirt and light load capacities.
Our entire inventory of Ogontz industrial valves will meet any application requirements that include: ambient and fluid sensing, freeze and scald protection, instrument enclosure, surface mount, tank control, and tracer control. Ogontz industrial valves have served industries such as Oil & Gas, Refining, Petrochemicals, Power, Pharmaceuticals, and many others.
Our team can help you choose the right steam trap or industrial valve depending on your application. For more information on our entire line of Ogontz products, please contact us.
- MF Industrial Temperature Control Valve pdf 155.42 KB
- Self Contained temperature control valves, steam traps, and more pdf 456.46 KB
- AF Valve pdf 119.71 KB
- AFR-AFX Valve pdf 345.61 KB
- CAT Condensate Actuated Temperature Control pdf 113.33 KB
- CTV Steam Trap pdf 117.85 KB
- F Series Sensing Valves pdf 1.40 MB
- FDA Valve pdf 168.97 KB
- IEV Instrument Enclosure Valve pdf 242.59 KB
- MFR Valvue pdf 376.52 KB
- The Ogontz Pinch Trap pdf 179.33 KB
- PP39B Valve pdf 936.37 KB