Hy-Lok Needle Valves Supplier
At SWPC Fluid Solutions, we focus on offering a select few quality product lines that are dependable and reliable for our customer’s fluid system control needs. As a dedicated Hy-Lok needle valve supplier, we provide the most secure, leak-free needle valves in the industry. They provide the greatest cost vs. performance ratio available in the market today.
Sized between 1/8" to 1", our needle valves are available in your choice of stainless steel, carbon steel, brass, alloy 400, and other materials. These designs include the NV Series, RP Series, SV Series, SVH Series, and GB Series.
- The NV Series offers an integral bonnet with one-piece body.
- Our RP Series includes a stem seal that keeps actuation threads clean.
- With the SV Series, the bodies are made from extruded bar stock and are available in your choice of straight or angled patterns.
- The SVH Series is designed with a metal seal for body-to-bonnet connections and is rated to 10,000 psi.
- Finally, our GB Series includes a union nut design and panel mount to ensure safety.
With end connection options such as male/female NPT and Hy-Lok Tube Fittings, our needle valves withstand pressures up to 10,000 psi and temperatures up to 1200°F. From oil and gas and petrochemical and power generation to semiconductor manufacturing, our line of Hy-Lok products is used by customers worldwide.