Hy-Lok Ball Valves Distributor
As a leading supplier for innovative fluid control system products, SWPC Fluid Systems is committed to providing optimal solutions for the most demanding customer requirements. As the exclusive Texas distributor for Hy-Lok, we offer a complete line of ball and plug valves that ensure leak-free connections and provide the lowest overall costs in the market today.
We offer a wide range of sizes and seat materials including PEEK, UHMWPE, PVDF, PTFE, and PCTFE.
- Our ball and plug valves are available in NPT thread or tube fitting sizes ranging from 1/8" to 1" with valve configurations such as 2-way, 3-way, and 4-way.
- Made from your choice of stainless steel, carbon steel, brass, alloy 400, and other materials, our ball and plug valves include optional features such as panel mounting, locking devices, and upstream/downstream venting.
- Featuring pressure ratings up to 10,000 psi and maximum temperatures to 500°F, these are rugged and compactly designed to meet your performance needs.
We offer several different models to fit your particular application at the lowest overall cost.
- Hy-Lok Swing Out Ball Valves pdf 4.71 MB
- 105 Series Ball Valves pdf 1.48 MB
- 110P Series Push to Turn Ball Valve pdf 1.34 MB
- 115 Series Ball Valves to DIN pdf 968.87 KB
- Plug Valves pdf 923.29 KB
- 102 Series Ball Valve pdf 2.10 MB
- 110 Series Ball Valve pdf 1.13 MB
- 112 Series Ball Valve pdf 828.14 KB
- P Series Plug Valve pdf 491.87 KB
- T Series Ball Valve pdf 2.64 MB